Sunday was a wonderful time at Life Tabernacle! Every year we have Bro. and Sis. C.M. Becton with us on the last Sunday of October. They are always a blessing to us and our church. This year I had Sis. Becton teach my class and it was so special having her in there with us. She didn't have to teach anything in particular, because just being with her and listening to her conversation is enough. She has a beautiful, sweet spirit and is also very entertaining. I love her so much and she taught a lesson on "Getting Beyond Ourselves". It was wonderful! Sunday morning and Sunday night Bro. Becton ministered and he is always so annointed! Those of you who know him understand the depth of Bro. Becton's ministry. We were privileged to here him play FOUR songs on the piano!! It was great!
After church Sunday night our sweet congregation honored us again on "Pastor's Appreciation Month". They are the greatest people on earth and we love them so much! I don't know what I would have done without my church family. They have been loyal, kind, true, unselfish, and they always honor us throughout the year! Thank you all for being awesome people of God! I think you know WE LOVE YOU with all our hearts!
Note: Thank you James and Jeremy for helping me with the picture taking! You did a great job! A few people have "red eyes" but that's because I didn't take the time to "edit" the pictures. I'm sure you will all overlook it this time. :) Thank you!
9 comments:
What a wonderful weekend. The Bectons are awesome. So is the pastor and wife of Life Tabernacle. We love you.
Sounds like Life Tabernacle did a great job of honoring their fabulous Pastor and you! Bro. & Sis Becton are always special. We have enjoyed them and his piano playing for years!
I always enjoy being around the Bectons and experiencing their ministry! Glad that the church honored you...y'all are great.
I wish I could have been in church with the Bectons and for the appreciation service. I love you both and love the way you minister to us. There is a lot to be learned from you both. Thank you for being the Pastor and Godly lady that you are. You are truly real people and I love that!
Jerry Ann, THANK YOU!
Kevin, our church is definitely wonderful and have always been so kind to us. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Gene, THANK YOU! You have been so good to us through the years and we love you!
Isoms....wish you could have been here. You are always missed when you are gone. Thank you for your sweet words. We are so happy you are part of Life Tabernacle! You are all GREAT! Love you!
Glad you had a wonderful weekend! You are both special and very much appreciated by our family. We love you and are looking forward to having y'all with us this coming weekend!
Happy Pastor Appreciation. From my view, it looks like you had a great apprecation reception. It is always wonderful to read about a church honoring their pastor and wife. God bless you!
The tribute to you and Pastor Elms was wonderful. It speaks highly of your church family and you as well.
And it's ALWAYS great to be in the presence of the C M Bectons. I love hearing the both of them speak and the added 'treat' when he plays the accordian &/or piano.
Post a Comment