Thursday, October 25, 2007

Installation Service Slideshow

Here is the slideshow that I have so far. I will probably have more pictures to show you in a few more days. We had a great time and the presence of God was in every service. The saints in The Apostolic Church are precious. Thank you all for such a great weekend, and for making us feel right at "home"! You're great! God bless you all!

20 comments:

Roxana said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! I'm glad so many from WF made it down. That really makes it a "family' event!

The Hunts said...

Sis Elms! Wow! That must have been a lot of work. I sure enjoyed watching it! :) We are so thankful to have "Our Elms" down here. It was great seeing you all again (even if I was under the weather). I'm working on your portraits right now. I didn't realize we had taken this many. LOL Gotta get back to work now. ;) Rachel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am so happy for Jon and Brenda. The best pictures are of Savanna being baptized. Loved It!
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Kevin Hopper said...

Wow!! It was worth the wait!! Great pictures! It looks like you had a fantastic weekend!! May the Lord continue to bless your family and their ministry!

Christina said...

Love the slideshow! Everyone and everything looked so beautiful. Breann said, "there are two Andrews."LOL! Glad for Jonathan & Brenda and for all those who got to go to Beaumont.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! The reception was so beautiful, the saints really worked hard! Our favorites were of Savanna being baptized, how special!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! It was a great weekend.

Ronda the favorite for me is Savanna being baptized, too! I'm so happy we could be there for it. It was so special!

Anonymous said...

I will be honest with every one it took tons of work & long tiring hours to put on the "production" that The Apostolic Church did for our Pastoral Installation service & reception BUT it is so much fun doing things for people who don't demand or expect you to do for them. Pastor & Sis Elms are such awesome people & we enjoyed making her "cry" when she walked into the fellowship hall !!!!!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Congratulations to Jon and Brenda and blessings to Savanna. The pictures are wonderful. Glad so many got to share in the special occasion.

Linda Elms said...

Robbi, you are exactly right about the "tons of work", but oh the rewards you all will receive for "celebrating with JOY" over your Pastor and Pastor's wife! They love you more than they can say, and I know from the inside how much they appreciated the "production"! A church that is full of love, care, and talent is worth being proud over! You all have a right to ENJOY being who you are....God's WONDERFUL people!

Linda Elms said...

Jerry Ann, thank you for your sweet comments. I don't think you can be anything but "sweet". You've always been such a blessing to me. Love you!

Debbie Saiz said...

Enjoyed the pictures. I'm very happy for Jonathan and Brenda. That church is blessed to have them! I know you all are proud. I also enjoyed the pics from the Shoemake's 50th. I enjoy your blog.
Debbie Saiz
http://www.lifesaiz.blogspot.com/

Linda Elms said...

Debbie! Oh my word! I didn't have any idea that you had a blog! I am heading over there right now to read yours. Thank you for stopping by and letting me know you are enjoying my blog. Love you!

Karen Prince said...

Congratulations to Jon & Brenda!
The pictures were wonderful. Be proud of your beautiful family.
We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Great slideshow Sis Elms. Some of them I had not seen. It was great to have all the Elms family here for Pastor Jonathan's Installation.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Princes! We are definitely proud of our family, but more than "proud" we are THANKFUL for them and how the Lord has blessed us with wonderful sons, fantastic daughters, and gorgeous granddaughters! I am VERY, VERY THANKFUL for the blessings God has given us.

Linda Elms said...

M.Bryan, thank you for the compliment on the slideshow. I took as many pictures as I felt I could get by with...without making too much of a scene! LOL! My little camera had a hard time focusing at such great distances, but I think I got some good shots. I'm glad you shared your pictures with me. Thank you, again. Also, it was great being there with you all and your Pastor Elms! It was a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the slideshow. It took awhile to get through all of the pictures, but they were wonderful. My family met Brenda and Jonathon in West Texas about four years ago at Bro. John Boone's church. They are a precious couple and we congratulate them. I came upon your blog by accident as I was reading a forwarded email. May God bless you sister. Debbie Trimble

Linda Elms said...

Debbie, thank you for writing. I don't think I know you, but please feel free to leave comments anytime. Maybe someday I will meet you. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

History and memories to treasure forever!!! What a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I so enjoy visiting your blog spot, Sis Elms.