Friday, October 26, 2007

Alayna's 5th Birthday Party

A few weeks ago we had Alayna's birthday party at "Jump for Joy". We had a GREAT time as you will be able to see from the pictures. I will make another slideshow for you to see the rest of the fun. I just thought I would put this one on before going to bed so you will have a something to smile about today! Enjoy the fun with us!

Note: For those of you who do not like "squiggly things" on the pictures, please forgive me, but it's a PARTY and I couldn't resist this time!

7 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Cute pictures!
Looks like EVERYBODY had a fun time AND got in their exercise for the day too!

Christina said...

What's Bro. Prince talking about, we probably all got our exercise in for the year LOL! It was fun indeed.

Roxana said...

I wanna go next time!!!!!! I love the socks Sis Elms!!!

Linda Elms said...

The EXERCISE was quite "strenuous" that night, but oh so much fun!! I wasn't planning on getting involved in it all, but couldn't resist! LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Roxana, you're welcome to come to the next one, if you want to! And the socks....well I had didn't take any with me! One of the ladies ran to the store and bought a few pair and I was one of the lucky ones to get to use them. I thought they looked quite nice with my outfit! LOL!

Anonymous said...

This probably sounds like a broken record, but ... "I wish I could have been there for Alayna's birthday party." I so miss being close to Amanda and her family.

You are blessed to have them close by and good you are able to have fun with them. Keep the pictures and posts coming. I do enjoy them.

Love and appreciate you ... Kathy

Madison S. said...

yes It was a fun night! Aunti Julie was tired and gladly got ahold of baby andrew. My kids love this place. And Sis Elms you made Mason's day that you went down the side with him! He is still talking about it!