Today is Mandy's birthday and I want to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mandy, you are so beautiful to me. You are not only beautiful on the outside, but you are beautiful on the inside. You are one of the best Mother's I have ever met and you love Alayna and Ashlyn with all your heart. You have so much fun being "Mommy" to the girls and I can see you in them, already! I love watching you masterfully "teach" the girls. You not only are serious in your teaching, but FUN! Who wouldn't want you as their "Mommy"? You are also an incredible wife to Andrew! There is no one that I know of that can make him laugh like you do. You are a "dream come true" for Dad and me. THANK YOU for being YOU! I love watching you "serve the Lord" because you are so genuine. There is never any pretence about you and we are PROUD to have you as our daughter! We love you!!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Hey Everyone....Today is Mandy's Birthday!!!!!
Today is Mandy's birthday and I want to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mandy, you are so beautiful to me. You are not only beautiful on the outside, but you are beautiful on the inside. You are one of the best Mother's I have ever met and you love Alayna and Ashlyn with all your heart. You have so much fun being "Mommy" to the girls and I can see you in them, already! I love watching you masterfully "teach" the girls. You not only are serious in your teaching, but FUN! Who wouldn't want you as their "Mommy"? You are also an incredible wife to Andrew! There is no one that I know of that can make him laugh like you do. You are a "dream come true" for Dad and me. THANK YOU for being YOU! I love watching you "serve the Lord" because you are so genuine. There is never any pretence about you and we are PROUD to have you as our daughter! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
What a LOVELY post! So beautifully said, Sis Elms. Thank you.
Happy Birthday, Amanda. You truly are wonderful and deserve the best! Best wishes for a very 'special' day.
I love you ... Aunt Kathy
Happy Birthday Sis. Mandy!!
You are truly awesome, incredible and a real "light" to this world and to us!
wow i didnt know that it was sis mandys birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS MANDY!!!!
Happy Birthday, Mandy! You are a beautiful person and I wish you the best.
Happy Birthday, Dandy Mandy! You are a blast to be around! Have a great day and many more wonderful years to come.
Happy Birthday Mandy! You are definitely a very special lady. Love you Bunches!
Aunt Ronda
Happy Birthday sweet Mandy! Hope you have many more..You are a beautiful lady
Happy Birthday Mandy! You are such a wonderful person, I hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Mandy
I agree wholeheartedly with every word of this post!! You are an incredible lady, and I love you!
Happy Birthday!
Aunt Karla
Happy Birthday! I love you lots. So glad you came to Life Tab!
Happy Birthday Mandy!
You are SPECIAL!
Thank you all This sort of thing makes you really wnjoy getting older! lol You are all so sweeet I love each one of you back!!!!!
Post a Comment