Thursday, October 18, 2007

On Our Way Again

Today we are travelling to Beaumont to be at Jonathan and Brenda's Installation Service. We are really looking forward to sharing this special time with them and their church. Wendell is the special speaker on Friday night. Jonathan wanted his Dad to preach his installation and he feels very honored to do this. I don' know how much time I will have for blogging over the next few days, but I will try to blog a little along the way. Please breathe a prayer for our safety and for everyone who is travelling to this event. Also, please be in prayer for my husband as he ministers. Thank you in advance! I trust you are having a wonderful week. God is good and cares about you and what you are going through. Rest in Him and let His peace surround you.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Sis Elms, I just wanted you to know that I thank God for you and your Blog, I know that it is your "thoughts" but I will say that it is a encouragement to me, knowing that you are "praying" for all that read your blog, you are an inspiration to me, and I pray for you and your church family, and i hope that one day I will be able to meet you. before the trumpet sounds, by the way Linda Buxton told me to tell you hello, she lives in Ingram Texas, please pray that she starts going back to church, have a great time with your family, God Bless, ♥ Cheri

Kevin Hopper said...

I am sure that your folks would be proud today as well. The legacy of ministry continues. That is awesome! We will be praying for you to have a great time and a safe trip.

Roxana said...

What an exciting reason for another trip! Tell Jon hello for me and tell them I am praying for them and the church there.