Monday, October 01, 2007

Greg Henry Weekend

This weekend Bro. Greg Henry was with us and we had a wonderful time! Bro. Henry is a favorite evangelist of mine. I love his preaching, singing and attitude! He's just a wonderful man of God and we always enjoy having him with us. He preached some timely messages for our church and we are looking forward to him being with us in revival in November. His family could not come this time, but hopefully they will get to be in some of the revival services. Thank you, Bro. Henry for coming and being a blessing.


Last night was highlighted by another one of our children receiving the Holy Ghost!! Howie was baptized last Sunday night, and this Sunday night received the Holy Ghost! I saw him again tonight at prayer meeting and he said, "I got the Holy Ghost last night!!" I didn't see anyone with a camera and ask Priscilla to take some pictures with mine. Thank you, Priscilla! I sure didn't want to miss that moment.

I didn't get pictures of the other children a few weeks ago, and I hate that I missed them. I was busy praying with them, and saw others taking pictures, so didn't get my camera. I try to have a camera ready most of the time. LIFE is too full of great things happening to not have a camera by my side.

That leads me to this....MAKE MEMORIES, you will never regret it!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Bro Henry's preaching was so wonderful. I can't wait for the revival in Nov, I hope Billy will be off so he can hear him.

Roxana said...

Congratulations to Howie!! The kids of Life Tabernacle are being used in my SS class to encourage our kids that they can get the Holy Ghost, live for God, and pray for others. Thanks for the great reports!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...you are so lucky - well, I should say, blessed. We just adore Bro. Henry and his family. They've been at our church several times in the last three years and every time has been awesome.

This photo is so precious. The little boy to the left of the one they're praying for is sooooo cute! I feel like crying with joy seeing these children pray. We must reach them while they are young, before the world and Satan get a hold of their lives.

Thanks for this wonderful post.

Linda Elms said...

Tena, the Henry's are all wonderful! We love having them here. As I said, he is one of my favorites. The little boy to the left in the picture received the Holy Ghost a few weeks ago and he is a little doll and so sweet, also!