Thursday, November 01, 2007

Away

I am away for a few days with my husband. He is preaching the 5th anniversary services for Bro. and Sis. Clark this weekend. I will return to "my normal" blogging sometime next week. I sure hope ya'll don't miss me too much! LOL! Really, I hope you miss me a LOT! I guess that's just being honest. Everyone likes to be missed. LOL-LOL-LOL! I am definitely rambling tonight. I better go before I get too crazy! Goodnight or good morning, or maybe good day. It depends on when YOU read this silly note. I just hope it makes someone smile!

11 comments:

The Hunts said...

You made me smile! :)

I heard that you haven't been able to view the portraits yet. Let me know when you do so I can stop holding my breath. ;) I really hope you like them.

Rachel

Patti said...

You are always missed when you are away. I am reading this between late at night and 4 minutes before morning, so take you pick of which ever. We all get a little silly sometimes. Enjoy your trip.

Michelle said...

You are always missed when ya'll are away!

Mandy said...

LOL have a good time! Love you, and you will be missed!!!

Roxana said...

Of course I miss you!!!

Tammy Bryant said...

Definitely always missed!

Definitely silly and definitely made me smile!

What was that about me being crazy???

Row your boat!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't known you that long , but coming to this page in the last week or so and reading about the blessings of GOD on others live's is habit forming. I think that I shall miss your life experiences to. Look forward to hearing about your travels when you return.

Anonymous said...

Pleeeeeaaasssse Hurry. I'm having "no posts from Linda withdrawels". Heeelllllp.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Well, I feel much better knowing you all miss me when I am away. Thank you for letting me know. :) I will be able to "blog" again starting Monday evening or Tuesday. Aren't you excited? I AM! Until then.....have a nice rest from my ramblings.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Hurry up!! You got me started and I'm having withdrawals also. You are faithful and I am trying to post at least our weekly ramblings.
We love yall....

Linda Elms said...

Jerry Ann, I always look forward to reading your blog. Isn't it fun getting to stay in contact with friends? I just love it! Keep on blogging!!!