Monday, November 26, 2007

P.S.

I forgot to tell everyone that it SNOWED tonight while we were at church! It was so exciting! LOL! I just had to jump back on here and tell you that it's Christmas weather in TEXAS!

6 comments:

Jana Allard said...

WOO HOO! Snow ball fight coming on. LOL We are leaving for Nashville the 7th, and I was hoping the cold would hold off just a little longer. :)

Roxana said...

I soooo need a visit 'home' to WF!! My kids have never seen snow!!

Debbie Saiz said...

Snow!!! FUN!!!! I love those southern snow and ice days!!
Glad for the revival that is happening in Wichita Falls!! God is good!!

Cheri said...

SNOW?!?!?! WOW we are still in the 70-75's in the Arizona area, and we are cold, actually it was only 53 this morning at 5am, and we are freezzing LOL, Have a great time with the snow, God Bless ♥ Cheri

Karla said...

I'm quite jealous!! LOL

Linda Elms said...

I wish you were all here to enjoy the cold weather with us! I hope we get a lot more snow this winter. I love looking outside and seeing the earth, trees, houses, shrubs, and roof tops covered with snow. I also love sitting by the fireplace with a hot burning fire keeping me warm.