Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Few Thoughts I've Had Recently

For every mountain He's brought me over...for this I give Him praise!

What guidelines should I have for being on Facebook connecting with friends, and being on the internet...Phil. 4:8. There are many scriptures I could add here.

If everyone who claims to be a Christian, would BE a Christian....this world would be a much better place.

Why do snow storms and ice storms seem to "choose" Saturday and Sunday to show up?

I think one reason squirrels have SHORT legs is....because they always seem to be "running someplace". :)

I've been missing my friends and family....Heaven is really going to be an awesome place!

There's some wonderful people in the world....and I know a LOT of 'em.

A blast from the past - Daddy's voice...."Honey, I do trust you, it's just that "the flesh is the flesh, and the devil's the devil."

I wish all my family lived in TEXAS! :)

Life has a lot of twists, turns, and sudden jolts...so glad God knows where I am.

I love to laugh...it makes "life" so happy!

These are "little random thoughts" that have flitted by my brain the last few days. There is no "rhyme or reason"... just thoughts.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

I ENJOY your "little random" thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sis. Elms for your thoughts, its always so enlightening and makes my day. Love you, God Bless,

Merry Christmas
Cheri Bagato

Shirley Buxton said...

♫♫ ♪♫•*Oh come let us adore himl♪♫•*¨*Oh come let us adore him♫•*¨*Oh come let us adore him♫•*¨*Christ the Lord♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸