There is nothing like having the phone JOLT you out of a deep sleep into reality by a friend who calls wanting to meet for lunch at the Tea Room! :) This morning was that morning! My friend, Judy Gandy was going to be passing through town and wondered if I wanted to meet her. Of course I did, so I hurried around and readied myself for the day. We had a wonderful time of visiting for almost 2 hours, then she was on her way. It was so good to see her and to know God is keeping watch over her! Thank you Judy for stopping and being my friend.
It is now late in the evening and we are awaiting the dawning of a NEW YEAR! I don't know what God has planned for us, but I do know that I am looking forward to 365 days that has not been written on, as of yet.
What do I want to accomplish this year?
Where do I want God to use me?
Who do I want to touch that might need a friend?
Questions, and more questions keep running through my mind. One thing I do know is, that I want to be pleasing to God, and I want to do what He wants me to do.
What about you? What are your goals, your desires?
Whatever they may be...I pray God will bless you as you step into the New Year, and leave your first footprint in the sands of 2010.
"Where He leads me I will follow.....I'll go with Him....all the way."
P.S. I have finished my blog for 2009!!! It makes me feel so good to have accomplished this goal. The next post I write will be (the Lord willing) in the year 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment