Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Section 2 Ladies Revival - Sept. 11, 2009

After we returned home from our California Trip, I went to Beaumont to attend the Ladies Revival. Brenda, our "daughter" is the ladies leader of Section 2 and she really wanted me to be there, and I really wanted to be. The service was wonderful! They had a record attendance of ladies, and the presence of God permeated the whole service. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.

Brenda Elms leading in worship and praise. She did an awesome job coordinating the service and leading us to Jesus! I couldn't have been more proud of her.Donna Myre, Texas District Ladies Ministry Leader greeting the ladies. It was nice having her with us. She always brings a "delightful" thought when she speaks.Sis. Lawrence singing with power and anointing! "Big voices sometimes come in very SMALL packages.Drea Nutt was the Praise and Worship Leader for the evening. Her expertise and anointing brought us into the presence of God. The musicians and singers gave it their best and you could tell they were prepared.A very special song was brought by The Minister's Wives Trio: Elaine Edwards, Sandra Myer, and Jeanetta Orange. They were a blessing!The Sign Team from The Apostolic Church (host church) was powerfully anointed!Sandra Myer from Groves, TX was the evening speaker.Sis. Myre told about God bringing her strength through the long illness of her son Justin. I cannot tell you the extent of all that happened through her speaking, but God touched many hearts and the ladies left blessed knowing God loved them more than we could ever imagine.

I'm thankful I am a part of ladies who love God and have forsaken this world to follow Christ! It's a wonderful feeling to be in a "safe place".

No comments: