From Rialto we made our way over to South Pasadena to see Bernard and Sandy and the family. You cannot find any better people walking around in shoe leather than Bernard and Sandy. I know they are family, but I cannot say enough good about them. They are true-blue-loving God-loving people-solid as a rock-incredible Christians! I have never seen them waiver from their commitment to Truth and righteousness.
We went "bird watching" one evening. :) Bernard told me about parrots that fly around in their neighborhood so one evening he came home after his walk and said they were out. I tried to get some good pictures of them, but didn't do very good. They were too fast! I love birds and these were really pretty and LOUD!
The fun time in California had to come to an end and we headed home. There was a lot waiting to be done, and work was calling. I'm so glad we had this opportunity to spend with friends and family. Sometimes you just have to do the "important things", and loved ones are IMPORTANT!
Since I'm writing this at Christmas Time let me remind you that there is nothing more important than spending this time with family/friends. Savor the moments you have with them. Don't let the day go by without letting them know that you love them!
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
1 comment:
Love seeing the Bernard Elms and Patti & family. Very special people in our lives. In fact, the whole Elms and Layne families hold such special places in the Hopper family's lives. A belated Merry Christmas to you all.
Post a Comment