I just wanted to check in and let you know that we had a fantastic weekend here in Beaumont! The services have been outstanding. I will blog about them when I get the chance. I will also be putting a slideshow together and I'm sure you will want to see it. :) I do want to tell you that Savanna was baptized this morning! It was so special!!!
5 comments:
This is such great news about Savanna! I'm so glad ya'll could be there for it!
Wow! what a weekend this was for you guys! They held off Savanna's baptism so everyone could be there?? Can't wait to see the pics from the weekend!!!
anI am looking forward to the slideshow(s)!!
We all reall enjoyed this past weekend!!
Just thought that I would let you know that I am going to start blogging again tonite. Yea, I'm sure. I will have excerpt's of my interview with Larry King explaining why I have decided to re-enter the blogging world after such a long absence. You won't want to miss Larry's suspenders.
Congratulations! I am glad that you were there to see Savanna baptised. I am looking forward to seeing the pics.
Post a Comment