Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday Girl!

Here's the rest of the pictures at Alayna's party! I finally got some of her and the kids! LOL!

5 comments:

Karen Prince said...

What a birthday to remember! You took some awesome pictures.
And, I loved the cake.

Roxana said...

I love th handprint on the wall! What kid wouldn't be excited to do that!!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Princes! I enjoy taking pictures, as you know. LOL! It was really a lot of fun. Wish ya'll could have been here for it!

Roxana, it was fun for Alayna to paint her hand and do the "handprint". I'm sure all kids would like doing what they've always been told they couldn't do. (write on the wall) LOL!

Anonymous said...

More awesome pictures ... thank you for sharing.
Boy, you are really on a roll, huh? lol I love it!

Linda Elms said...

kathy dutton said...

It's hard to believe Alayna is already 5 yrs. old. I know you enjoy them.
Alayna ... It looks like you had a 'blast' of a party with lots of friends and much celebration! 8)
I love you and wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

Aunt Kathy