As you can see, I haven't stopped by for a few days, and the reason for that is I've been "tied up" doing some work in the District Office. Also, we've been traveling to Sectional Conferences. I am happy to report that there is a beautiful spirit of unity in our district. It's so enjoyable getting to visit each section and see friendship abounds.
I was at the office for about 6 hours today and while I was working on a part of the "new system" we are setting up, I felt a feeling of thankfulness wash over my spirit. As I typed hundreds of names of ministers and wives I thought how blessed I am to be a part of such a great group of people. Then, I thought about all of the names of those who make up the TEXAS District, and again realized there are a LOT of preachers who have chosen to be connected to something bigger than the world they live in. You know, we could all go off and possibly exist by ourselves, but we have found the beauty and strength of "being connected" to those of like precious faith. I feel SAFE here!
I'm not going to keep writing tonight, because it's time to go to bed and get some rest, but I trust you all have a wonderful Sunday, and when you enter into the sanctuary of the Lord I pray He will meet you at the door.
Blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment