Hello Friends! I trust your week has been filled with the blessings God sent your way. My husband and I have been traveling and enjoying seeing ministers and wives of the Texas District, and I'm thankful to say that God has kept us safe.
As we have met with four different Sections this week, I started noticing a spirit of unity that is prevalent in our district. Unity is a powerful force against the enemy that loves to destroy what God has done. When we come together, reaching for the presence of God and supporting each other it feels so good when God comes walking into our midst! In each Section we have been blessed with the love we have felt. I love being part of the Texas District Family!
I've had many thoughts as we traveled this week. Let me share a few of them...
1. I LOVE my FRIENDS!
2. I ENJOY our LIFE!
3. I have CONFIDENCE in our YOUNG preacher's and their wives!
4. I am THANKFUL for the Word of God that is preached when we come together.
5. I am HAPPY my life has been surrounded by those who love TRUTH.
I have other thoughts and will share them with you at a later date, but let me leave you with just one more tonight...
6. I feel SAFE because I have FRIENDS in my life who love me and CARE!
Thank you and may your life be filled with His presence!
No comments:
Post a Comment