Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Something to Make You SMILE

I couldn't resist to bring you a couple of pictures that I KNEW would make you smile! How can anyone resist smiling when you see FOUR SWEETHEARTS with Santa? Of course, I'm sure I'm the one that's smiling bigger than anyone else since they're my GRANDdaughters!
I love this one of Savanna. She loved her new doll I got her for Christmas. Alayna said the doll looks like Savanna. I think I have to agree.
To my four lovely granddaughters...I love you SO MUCH I can't stand it! (hugs and kisses to you all) I could squeeze you to pieces if I could get my arms around you right now!

There you have it "blog world". I hope these sweet pictures brought you a SMILE!

2 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Beautiful girls! :-)

Linda Elms said...

Thank you! :-) They definitely bring joy to our lives!