Here is a little update on how I'm doing since my fall. Today I woke up feeling pretty good, but as I started moving around I felt several "sore places", where I'm usually doing fine. Of course, after that kind of fall I expected to be sore. :) Thank you all for being so caring. I LOVE having friends!!!
Today I was privileged to have lunch with Sis. Russo, the First Lady of Texas District. We had a wonderful visit and meal. I am enjoying "getting to know her" more, since moving to Lufkin.
I will be posting more later. But, as of right now....I'm heading to get some rest. I hope your day has been a "good day" and the "sun was shining" in your world!
2 comments:
Read my blog and you will see I'm still looking for the sun..LOL! Glad you are better. Love you
I read your blog, Jerry Ann. You're going to see the sun soon! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment