I enjoyed your slide show! You have a beautiful family. I especially think the granddaughters are beautiful. Have a great weekend in Euless! Love you
It was a wonderful slideshow. It brought back lots of good memories here in California.
It seems I remember Bro Elms' mom coming to visit in the very late 80's or in early 90. Aren't families great!
Thanks for sharing these pictures! They were wonderful, I love seeing the old ones of your family.
Aww I ao enjoyed the pictures! Thank you for the reminder of some great memories!!! Love you!
Loved the pictures!! Brought back so many memories. I have always loved your famliy so much. (uncles and aunts included) Would love to visit California and see some of them again. Love you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I enjoyed your slide show! You have a beautiful family. I especially think the granddaughters are beautiful. Have a great weekend in Euless! Love you
It was a wonderful slideshow. It brought back lots of good memories here in California.
It seems I remember Bro Elms' mom coming to visit in the very late 80's or in early 90. Aren't families great!
Thanks for sharing these pictures! They were wonderful, I love seeing the old ones of your family.
Aww I ao enjoyed the pictures! Thank you for the reminder of some great memories!!! Love you!
Loved the pictures!! Brought back so many memories. I have always loved your famliy so much. (uncles and aunts included) Would love to visit California and see some of them again. Love you.
Post a Comment