Sunday, July 06, 2008

Missing Everyone

If I explained all that has been happening in our life it would take a LOT of your time and mine. I won't bore you with all the details, so let me just say "God has come through for us once again"! Hopefully, I will be able to post again soon. I sure have missed you all. Have a great week!

13 comments:

Karla said...

"He may not come when you want Him - but He's always right on time!!"

Linda Elms said...

AMEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda,
I really do miss your daily reports. I got spoiled hearing often. Hope you are soon available again.Know you are busy in your new position, but I do miss you.
Aunt Joyce

Tammy Bryant said...

Glad to hear once again "Our Lord" is faithful!!! Love you bunches!!

Roxana said...

Aren't you so glad He's never late?!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!

Madge

Jana Allard said...

Thank you, Jesus.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for "missing me" and "rejoicing with me"! I know God has all things in His hands and works according to His plan in our lives.

Linda Elms said...

Aunt Joyce, I will try to "do better"! :) We've definitely been busy, but we are enjoying it. I love hearing from you, and I'm still glad I'm your "namesake"!!! Love you!

Patti said...

Miss you and your writings. Love ya

Keith and Carla said...

I REALLY miss your regular posts!!! Love you!

P.S. Tell Bro. Elms "thank you" for finding my camera!

janet anglin said...

I, too, love reading your posts and miss them when you're unable to write. It looks like y'all are having the time of your life. Good for you!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

You got me hooked on this blogging!LOL I check your blog everyday whether I post or not. I always wonder what you are doing when you do not post. I'm hoping I get caught up on mine while we are here in Alaska. Love you, love you, love you.