Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Will Return!

I think my brain is FRIED! Maybe it's the heat we've been having here in TEXAS! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been "saying much". It's just been "one of those times" where I haven't had a lot to report, or to say. Everything is fine, though! I know there are some who worry when I'm not blogging a lot, but just to let you know...I'm doing fine! In fact, I told my husband today that I am very happy with "life".

We will be travelling quite a bit the rest of this week, and into next week. My heart is saddened to learn of two of our minister's wives who have passed away this week. Although, I did not know them personally, I know their families are hurting today. Please pray for the Rev. Roy Moorman family. (Kirbyville, TX) and the Rev. Edmond Miller family. (New Boston, TX) If you are from Texas District, I'm sure there will be more information sent as soon as we receive it.

Please pray for us as we travel. Pray also for us to be able to "give" to those we will be in contact with. They need strength, encouragement, and a lot of love and concern.

The Lord willing, I will try to post sometime again, soon!

4 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Our prayers are with these families. Please be safe in your travels. Love you!

Madison S. said...

Be safe in your travels. We love ya'll bunches and bunches!

Karla said...

Be safe. See you soon! ;-)

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, thank you. Love you, too!

Julie, we love ya'll, too!

Karla, I will see you soon. I can't wait! Love you!