Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My Friend - Madeline

The last night of Crusader's Camp I finally had a chance to take a picture with my little friend, Madeline. I wanted to show Madeline our picture together. Madeline, I think it turned out good, don't you?

10 comments:

Lyndsey Crosson said...

Too cute!!

Jewel said...

You are both adorable, Sis. Elms!! This is Madeline that you met last year, yes? She approached you about your blog, if I remember correctly? How cute!

Tracie Smith said...

Adorable! Of course, I'm not prejudice @ all. Madeliine is not only beautiful outside but inside, too. She loves preacher's and their wives in a very special way. Glad to see the cute little dress on her, too. I love spoiling my nieces. I bought her that for camp! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Elms said...

Lyndsey, Thank you!

Jewel, you are write. This is the one who said she reads my blog. A sweetheart of a little girl.

Tracie, she has a very sweet spirit! I like her dress, too. :) Love you!

Madeline said...

Sis. Elms, the picture turned out great! I was so glad to see you during camp. Hope to see you soon.
Love you,
Madeline

Linda Elms said...

Madeline, I'm so glad to hear from you, again! I'm glad you liked the picture. I have another one that's a little closer. It was good, too! I will always look forward to seeing you again sometime. Thanks for stopping by and making a comment. Be sure and tell Gentry hello for me, ok? Love you!

Tammy Bryant said...

Hi there! Isn't it interesting to know how small the world is.

As you know Madeline and Gentry are brother & sister.

Well.......Gentry is one of the Bible Quizzers that we got to be good friends with. He was always looking for Bro. Dan & I and we were always looking for him.
How neat!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet of you, Sis. Elms to post this picture of you with one of my beautiful grandaughters......You are so special to her.
Just got in from vacation and trying to catch up on blogs, emails and etc.
We are still praying that your house will sell.
love you guys!
Shirley Patrick

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Patrick, WELCOME HOME! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. Yes, Madeline is a sweetheart. I hope she will stay in contact with me "through the years". I'd love to be an "OLD" woman and still have her as a friend. :) Thank you for your prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my little darling feel so special! She was so excited to see you & especially to see the picture on "SIS. ELMS' BLOG"! Gentry was glad to see his picture on the slide show as well! He told me, "Thanks to Sis. Elms my picture was on a slide show at camp too!" Being the social bug that he is I know he was glad! I am so thankful my children have many Godly examples to look to.
God Bless,
Kristi Blagg