HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY SAVANNA!
WE LOVE YOU S-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O MUCH!!!
HAVE A FUN-FILLED BIRTHDAY!
It seems it was just a few days ago that I held your "tiny little body" in my arms. I remember sitting down and rocking you when you were less than two weeks old, and I started praying for you. When I said, "Jesus" I felt your little head turn and you looked straight into my eyes. I knew then you had already heard your Mother and Daddy pray, before you were born, and you recognized the same "feeling" you felt when they prayed. I know you didn't know what I was saying, but I will always believe you recognized Jesus' presence. You have a great "heritage" (let Dad and Mom explain that to you) and I know you will live for Jesus the rest of your life. You are very tender to His presence and He will use you greatly in His Kingdom!
Love you so much....we can't stand it!
Mimi and Papa
Love you so much....we can't stand it!
Mimi and Papa
8 comments:
How sweet........Happy Birthday Savanna you are so beautiful!
Aren't grands so special and yours are all just precious!!!
Enjoyed your post about your mom and dad's anniversary. I never knew them except at a distance but could tell they loved God and were good people.
Love,
Shirley Patrick
Happy Birthday, Savanna! Hope your birthday is fun filled with lots of surprises!
We love you...the Prince's
We hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Happy Birthday
Love,
Madison & Mason
Todd & Julie K.
Savanna's a little doll. I missed seeing her @ camp meeting. Madeline was talking about Savanna yesterday to me. She said they became friends at camp. Happy birthday, Savanna. I hope you have a very fun birthday. Eat a piece of birthday cake just for me :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAVANNA!!! I love you soooooo much! Have a wonderfully awesome day.
Aunt Karla
Happy Birthday Savanna, Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Savanna.
Dear Sis.Elms I've wanted to post you this comment for awhile now and now that I have a blog I can. I know you probably don't know me but my name is De Nita Tredway. I'm married to Terry Tredway and we pastor in Strathmore Calif. I knew your family from all the fellowship meetings that we went to in Fresno. Bro.and Sis. Lane were very precious people and I have not forgotten them. What a blessed heritage you have. My reason for writing is that not too long ago one day I was feeling a little down and discouraged but the Lord brought the words to a song that many years ago I heard you, your brother Keith, and I believe either your mother or maybe is was Sis. Bobbie Shoemake who sang it with you. It was called "Roll Them All Away Lord" Even though it was sung many many years ago God gave me a song that day and He reminded me that if I lift up my head and He lifts up my heart and my troubles just all roll away. And He did that day. I enjoy reading your blog very much, feel free to view mine sometime. God Bless.
Post a Comment