Monday, July 06, 2009

Friends and Church

We have had a great time today once again with our friends, David and Sandra. They are always so much fun to be with. There is always laughter just under the surface when you're with the Myer's. It's wonderful being with people who have come through the "storms of life" yet, they still have a smile on their lips, and a laugh to share. Everytime we have been with David and Sandra we leave lifted up in our spirits. When we are with them we know there's going to be a time of "fun and laughter"!

Besides all the fun we have we always enjoy being in their church service. I love the presence of the Lord I feel when the family of Abundant Life Sanctuary comes together. Tonight we had a great service! After my husband preached the Lord touched all of us in a very special way, and there was a deep moving of the spirit of God!
"Hospitality" should be Sandra Myer's middle name. I love seeing how she makes sure everyone is comfortable and has everything they need. Her ready smile, her caring look, and attentiveness when talking to you shows just a little of her heart. There have been times when I have been in a large crowd and looked up to find her looking at me, and when she caught my eye she gave me the smile I was needing.

Thank you, Sandra for your love and friendship. I'm blessed to call you "friend"!

No comments: