Sunday, July 05, 2009

July 4th Celebration - Groves, TX

Today was a wonderful day! Even though my husband hasn't been feeling too well, he put forth the effort to travel to Groves, TX to be at The Abundant Life Sanctuary celebration of FREEDOM! Our friends, David and Sandra Myer invited us to come for the weekend to their church, and we were happy to have the opportunity to be with this church family, once again. Each year on July 4th they have a festival full of events so people can come and have fun with their family and friends. I don't know what all takes place, but I saw that the church family were "busy bee's" all around the church and inside the church! Working for the Kingdom of God and putting forth an effort to help their community, they helped make another day of freedom in America fun and relaxing. It all started at 1 pm and lasted til 9 pm when the fireworks started at the church. This was a professional fireworks display combined with music, and I must say it was great!


We are looking forward to being in service at The Abundant Life Sanctuary. God is going to be there and I don't want to miss it!

No comments: