Before retiring for the rest of the night, I wanted to stop by and at least see if my blog is still here! LOL! It is......so I think I'm going to bed.
Before I go, I wanted to mention that you can be watching for an update soon. I've got a lot of pictures from Crusader's Camp to put into a slideshow, but I'm going to wait to upload them until I can get to a motel. It will be faster where there is faster service. (now that's profound) LOL! If it were just a few pictures, then I would go ahead and make the slideshow, like I do most of the time, but I think it will be longer than usual.
I did get my computer fixed! Now, my iPhone and Outlook Calendar syncs beautifully! It's amazing how wonderful something can be when it's working right. :) It was not an easy thing for my computer techs to fix, but it was finally figured out and my computer is running a LOT faster and my iPhone works great! I'm very happy about it, too! A great big THANK YOU to Charles and Todd for their expertise!
Well, it's really time for me to go to bed and go to sleep. I hope you all have a wonderful July 4th!
2 comments:
Your slideshows made me miss the Crusader Camp days. It's my favorite of the 3 camps! The pic of Gent caught his cute personality. Thanks for sharing. I heard you were a good librarian. lol
Tracie, I'm glad you enjoyed the slideshows. Next year, you need to plan on being here for Crusader's Camp. We would enjoy you being around! Being the "librarian" was fun. LOL! I don't how good I did, but it was a new experience for me! LOL!
Post a Comment