Jonathan and Brenda brought the girls up for a day at Junior Camp and while they were there they came to our motorhome to visit. In the bedroom I had some of my husbands dirty clothes out to wash. The girls went back to the bedroom to play, while we visited in the living room. You know how children like to play "dress up"? Well, Brenda went to check on the Savanna and Scarlet and ran to get my camera. This is what she saw!
"Kids will be kids" and they make me laugh! LOL! I know a lot of you will get a chuckle from this, so I wanted to share it with you. Enjoy! :)

12 comments:
Too funny!! I love the look on her face.
This is so cute! Be sure when she is older that she has a copy of it! This picture reminds me of the picture I have from when I was 3 and I have on my Daddy's "pointy-toed" cowboy boots...I love it!
I hope ya'll are doin' good.
You can e-mail me at lorijholman@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you!
LOL! That's Funny!
This is hilarious! She is a living doll! You're right....kids will be kids. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my word!! That is so funny!! This picture should be published somewhere. I LOVE it!!!!!
LOL!!
Hilarious! The "look" is priceless.
How cute! She is a little doll.
Oh! What a HOOT!! That is too cute!! It makes me think of those pictures of people that have lost like 250 pounds, and this is her "before" jeans!! I agree with Karla...it needs to be published somewhere. (Parade, maybe?) By the way, haven't you taught her she's not supposed to wear pants!! LOL (Just kidding!!!)
This is too cute!!!!!!!! She is a doll!
This pic is hilarious. She's too cute!
I thought everyone would enjoy the picture! The funny thing about it is she wasn't "posing". Brenda called her name and when she turned around, she snapped the picture!!! LOL!
Post a Comment