Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Now...That's Funny!

Last night while I was blogging, my husband decided to go to bed. He was reading the Bible and after awhile I knew he had fallen asleep, because I heard the Bible FALL! He woke up, picked up the Bible and put it on the nightstand. This happens rather frequently with him so I didn't think much about it until this morning when he said, "I fell asleep last night just as the WALLS of JERICHO were about to FALL! My Bible HIT me in the face and fell to the floor!" LOL! Now....that's FUNNY!

I just had to "share" this with all my blogging friends. :) I hope you enjoy the humor in this little story.

Wendell, I sure do love you! :)

16 comments:

Karla said...

LOL!!! That's great! He probably thought he'd been hit in the head with a brick from those walls!

Michelle said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How funny!!

iluv2prshim said...

ROTF!!! I would have been on the floor laughing my head off if I'd been there. :)

Christina said...

Funny, Funny! My husband has this same method of going to sleep and it is funny sometimes just to see how long he stays asleep with the Bible on his face.

Jana Allard said...

Yep, that right thar is funny! LOL

Kevin Hopper said...

Your poor hubby! You got everyone laughing including me! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm sure the two of you had a good laugh too. I'm enjoying all of your posts on your blog, from the funny to the serious! You definatly need to keep it up AND also write a book (in your spare time of course.) Go glad things are going well for you and we pray for you often. Love you.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Thank you for starting my day off with a good laugh!!

Tammy Bryant said...

Definitely a good laugh. Thanks for sharing!!

janet anglin said...

This is hilarious!!

Roxana said...

Here it comes in one of his messages..."When the walls come down, you better be moving in the right direction because the sword of God will come down so fast...." You know something like that! Love and miss ya'll!

Tracie Smith said...

Kent and I enjoyed the laugh after a long first day back @ the office after vacation. I'm sure Bro. Elms greatly appreciates each of us laughing @ his expense! lol

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, I'm glad ya'll had a good laugh! I don't think my husband minds everyone laughing "at" him, at all. LOL! I asked his permission before telling on him. :)

Keith and Carla said...

What a way to end our day - laughing!!! Too funny!

Linda Elms said...

Carla, I can hear you all the way to Lufkin! LOL! I knew you and Bro. Keith would enjoy this story!!!! LOL!