Friday, September 28, 2007

You Have to Love Technology

If you have been reading my blog this week you know by now that I have been enjoying General Conference in Tampa via Internet. Tonight was another incredible night and God used Bro. Dean to minister in the Holy Ghost about sacrifice and getting rid of baggage in our lives so we can benefit the Kingdom of God through our giving. I have been thinking about this for a long time and God knows how to drive the message home! Thank you, Lord for the message tonight all the way from Tampa.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so great that you can watch the services online, I'll have to see if I can watch the archived ones, this week has been crazy!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

The services have been blessed! Bro. Kilgore ministered at Bro. Haney's special service today on Calvary and it was awesome. We all went to Calvary for a long time at the end of the service. Jan and Jean and Jim were all there and it was so great to see them all and get to hear Bro. Kilgore again. We miss you!!!

Linda Elms said...

Michelle, I know you will enjoy it when you can watch the services. We are part of a great "world wide church". I have enjoyed the services so much!

Linda Elms said...

Jerry Ann, I miss seeing ya'll, also. I just really needed to be home this year, but I have enjoyed the services so much on the internet. I'm sorry I did not hear Bro. Kilgore today. I was on my way to Dallas to pick up my husband. He came home for the weekend services. I love you and hope to see you soon!

Jewel said...

Sis. Elms, there is an award for YOU at my blog! Stop by when you get the opportunity! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello I just found your blog and it is such a blessing. Thank you and God bless.

Debbie Pryor said...

Yep, technology is great. I am glad that you are enjoying the services! God bless you!

Linda Elms said...

Joy, thank you for stopping by. I'm glad you're enjoying my blog.

Debbie, it's good hearing from you. Conference has been great this year! :) I really have enjoyed it.