Do we all have a "guardian angel" and if so what happens to "our angel" when we die? Do the angels retire or are they commissioned to someone else?
Don't think I've fallen out of the bed and hit my head. It was just a thought I had yesterday and wondered what ya'll might think. Don't be afraid to answer! LOL! Whatever you say will not be counted as "law and gospel". It's just fun to let our imaginations go sometimes. Enjoy!
7 comments:
If we have a guardian angel, all I know is mine is exhausted by the end of the day, and will deserve to retire when I die!!! LOL Gayla
WOW!! What a question and thought.
Yes, we have them. Will comment more later.
Love you bunches.
If so, then I probably have at least 2 angels encamping about me! They stay very busy, I guarantee! When I die...reckon they will have to watch out for some other blonde :} We require special care ya know!!
Sis Elms, I worry when you start coming up with my kind of silly thoughts. Such as... can you imagine being Jesus' mother? Would you have to tell him to take out the trash, take a bath, eat your veggies? :}
Well I definatley believe we have angels surrounding us everyday, but I never thought about whether it is one specific angel for each of my family members. I don't see why it would not be though. We heard an awesome message about angels long ago by Bro. Scisco, I think, and every since it Chris and I always pray God would send his angels before us and to surround us everyday. Maybe Chris will post and elaborate on the message we heard on angels since I can't quiet put my finger on any details.
Gayla, I'm sure mine's a little tired also, I just hope it doesn't retire before I do! LOL! I'm so happy you wrote. I can HEAR you saying what you wrote. LOL!!!
Tammy, I'll be waiting for more of your thoughts...
Roxana, don't worry...I haven't lost my mind, it just goes on a "trip" sometimes, but that's what makes life exciting! LOL
Christina, I enjoyed your thoughts on this subject. The message sounds really good. Your families angels must be special. You have such a beautiful family and great kids, the angelic spirit must have rubbed off on you all!
I think we are protected and covered by the blood. It is the blood that goes before us and keeps us- that shields and prtects us. I kinda think that is why we plead it.
I think the angles are reserved for more of a 'hands on' approach to humanity. When the oncoming car needs to be pushed out the way, when we need to see a human face, when we need someone warring in our stead.
With all of my flaws...I certainly hope I have not had just one angel with me all of my life watching me mess up and fail over and over again...that would be horrible! lol
Lol! I think you fell outta bed and hit your head!
Post a Comment