Thursday, September 27, 2007
Wonderful Day...In His Presence
What can I say about today except I have had a wonderful day in "His Presence"! No, I'm not at Tampa at the conference, but I have attended the services today and tonight. Ladies Day was great and I enjoyed hearing all the speakers and enjoyed hearing the praise and worship from the ladies, then tonight I enjoyed the Men's Ministry presentation, and Lighthouse Ranch for Boys. Of course, I'm always touched when the Boys Ranch is talked about, because Daddy and Mother gave five years of their lives to the ranch and it is such a great ministry to hurting teens. Then tonight Bro. Haney was very annointed as he delivered his heart to all of us!! God bless him for preaching what was on his heart! I want to be used more than ever before. Thank you Bro. Haney for preaching to me tonight! (I know he will never read my blog, but it makes me feel good saying it.) I felt the presence of God as he ministered and a new determination to be all that I should be. I love being able to "be at conference" via internet! I know I've said that in my other post, but I feel like I'm "part of conference" even though I'm so far away. Please be in prayer for the business tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow (or today). I guess it depends on when you read this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad you are having such a great time! I think you are going to more services than we do when we are actually there. O did hear part of the message tonight and it was very good.
"I" heard part of the message! LOL!
My husband got to hear part of Bro. Haney's message last night. He said you could feel the anointing.
Glad that you are getting to watch all of the services. You will be more refreshed than those that actually went because you won't be so tired from the trip. lol
Sis. Elms can these services be watched online when the conference is over?
Yes, Christina. You will be able to go to the archives and watch the services. At least that's what I understand.
The part of the message that we heard was wonderful!
P.S. I like being at home in my robe and houseshoes, also. Sooo...much more comfortable!!! lol
Post a Comment