Thursday, August 16, 2007

What do you think?

Just thought I would let everyone see a picture of my new husband. Don't you think he is good-lookin'? I was really attracted to his SMILE! Maybe you can meet him sometime.
Note: Actually, my husband put me up to this and took the picture. Whew! I had to tell you that!! I feel much better now. LOL!

10 comments:

Don Ryan said...

I got the first few lines in my feed reader and nearly passed out. I'm glad the picture was there when I clicked the link!

Tammy Bryant said...

You were correct earlier, fried brain!!! LOL!!!

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Ryan, Gotcha'! LOL! LOL! I'm so glad you didn't pass out! That's funny! Thanks for the laugh! LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Tammy, I told you my brain was fried! LOL!

Karla said...

LOL! I'm with Tammy on this one!

Anonymous said...

He kind of looks like the bear, Wendell at the Bear Jamboree in Disneyland. LOL

Linda Elms said...

Ronda, I had forgotten about that "bear"! LOL! Thanks for reminding me of him. I love it!

Gene Holley said...

Watch out! His nails are pretty long!

Jana Allard said...

Brings new meaning to teddy bear. :)

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad you all liked my "teddy bear" husband! LOL!