Monday, August 06, 2007

Still Here!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm still here! I am busy taking care of three of my granddaughters and loving it, but that's not why I haven't been blogging. My internet has been down and I haven't been able to get online. Today (Sunday) a technician came out and got us up and running again! I'm so glad! I have missed reading everyone's blogs, and missed writing on mine. If I have time I will post a little in the next few days.

I would like to mention that Aug. 5th (Sunday) is the 6th anniversary of my dear Mother's death. Oh how I miss her!! It seems so long ago, yet, so close. I don't know how you figure that out, but it's just the way it is. Thank you all for being my friends! You have helped me through many hours of loneliness. Love you all!

5 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

It's so good to hear from you!!! I've really missed your blogging! Love you...

Gene Holley said...

Glad you are still alive! I was just about to remove you from my blogroll!! LOL! Not really. I could never do that. Have fun running all week.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Carla and Gene. I am definitely alive and well! With 3 grandkids in my house there is not a spare minute. :) They are being real good! I'm impressed with their parents! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I know you're having a great time with the girls!!! Sorry that once again I won't get to see Alayna and Ashlyn, but looking forward to seeing Amandy and Andrew!!!

You know God has a way of knowing what we need just when we need it. Perhaps the reason you had the girls on the anniversary of Sis Layne's death. Thoughts and prayers are with you ...

Kathy Dutton

Anonymous said...

Oops! I believe that would be 'either' Amanda or Mandy. LOL
(You might know the first time I get in a hurry and don't preview my comment. Oh well...)