I'll take more as the week goes along and hopefully be able to blog while in PEI. Have a great week!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Arrived!
We left home this morning at 8 A.M. to catch our flight out for Halifax, Nova Scotia. The plane was running late so we had to wait in Dallas for an extra hour and a half to leave, but the pilot did a great job of getting us into Washington, D.C. to catch our next flight. The flights were nice and we enjoyed the scenery along the way. We will leave tomorrow afternoon for Prince Edward Island! Can't wait! Here are just a few pictures from today. Whoever prayed for us today....THANK YOU! The Lord flew with us and all was well.
I'll take more as the week goes along and hopefully be able to blog while in PEI. Have a great week!
I'll take more as the week goes along and hopefully be able to blog while in PEI. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you stopped shaking from fear so you could take those pictures. LOL Flying isn't so bad after all.
Thanks for sharing the pictures from the plane! I love flying, the scenery is so beautiful!! (and I get to laugh at people who look terrified:o)
Glad your ride went well. Tell my pastor to preach the house down!!
Love ya!
Glad y'all made it safely. Have fun!
Post a Comment