Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brain Fried?

I sit here just before going to church and wonder if my brain is fried. It's been so hot that I can't hardly think. I wonder if that's happening all over the United States? We are definitely in the HOT DAYS of summer. I will be really happy when the temperatures drop down to be more tolerable! Then, I think about my friend Shirley who said a few weeks ago that it was 120 degrees where she lives. WOW! That's just almost unbelievable! Well, as soon as my brain cools down I will try and post something worth reading. Until then....try to stay cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was 88 degrees here today. HOT! lol Sorry, just had to say that.

Linda Elms said...

You're just plain ole' mean! I hope you don't suffocate!! LOL!

Cheri said...

Hello Sis Elms, I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and for the last 3 days, we have had A High Pollution Advisory and have been advised not to go outside if we have respiratory illness, and to drink lots of water, it has been storming, monsoon season, and 109-111. At 7:33 it is 88 degrees with 45% humidity, and it is Sticky, We are ready for cooler weather also, I wish we lived closer to the coast, ocean mist would feel really nice now, ♥ Cheri

Linda Elms said...

Cheri, I understand wanting to be closer to COOL weather. Some people just have it "nice" (Ronda) LOL! Maybe it will cool down for you soon. Ya'll are use to the dry heat, not humid. The humid weather is much harder to take than the dry, hot, summer days. Maybe the rain will go away and it will get back to normal for you. Have a great day!