Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Back in Nova Scotia
Good evening everyone in "blogworld"! I just wanted to jump on here for a few minutes and let you know we left PEI today and are on our way to Halifax, Nova Scotia. Bro. Gratto took us on The Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island today and we've stopped for the night in Sydney, Nova Scotia. As Daddy would say, "we are at the jumping off place"! If we wanted to, we could get on a ferry here in Sidney and go to Newfoundland and be there in about 8 hours!! That's how far we are from HOME! I know we could fly over there from anywhere, but to think we are close enough to ferry across really makes me realize how far I am from home. Everywhere we've been is beautiful! I took some more pictures today, but I'm too tired to post them tonight. Until then.....I am giving you this link to Cape Breton Island . It really is beautiful! Maybe someday you can take a vacation to this part of the world. Bro. Elms will be preaching this Friday night at a sectional rally and also preaching for Bro. Gratto and the church in Halifax on Sunday. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you for all the "prayer support" you have given us this week. I trust you are all doing wonderful. We will be home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment