Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thankful

Just a note to say, "God is good all the time." This week has been a good week with three of my grand-daughters. I have so much to be thankful for, and I want the Lord to know that I do appreciate Him for the life He has given me. It's a great life living for the Lord! I just want to say, "Thank you, Lord for all of your blessings on my life. You have been good to me!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun that must be. And tiring. lol

Patti said...

They are a joy, and each one is special in her own little way, so much alike, but yet so different. Enjoy them.

Linda Elms said...

Ronda, it is a fun time, but yes....tiring. LOL! We're having fun. They have been so good. I couldn't have asked for better.

Yes, Patti they are all different, but so special!

Anonymous said...

I know you're a great Mimi having a wonderful time. Hope there's no physical aftermath. lol Give my nieces hugs and kisses, please.

Kathy

Linda Elms said...

Kathy, thank you. I'm having a wonderful time. I am a little tired, and a little sore from picking up our precious Ashlyn, but besides that I've done very well. The girls have been excellent!! You couldn't ask for them to be any better. They are sweethearts, for sure.