We've had a great time being at the Prince Edward Island Camp Meeting again this year. The saints in PEI are so precious and all those we got to meet from other areas of Canada (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia) were great! It is beautiful as you can imagine, and the lifestyle is so "simple". I wish I could pack it all up and bring it home with me. The presence of God was in every service and at times I would just stop and listen as the saints of God sung with all of their hearts. My heart would swell with rejoicing and love for God and His people as I sat in the "sanctuary", which was a tent, thinking about when we all get to Heaven. What a day of rejoicing that will be! From every part of the earth there will be saints who have made it "home" and I'm longing to meet them on streets of gold! I want to say a great big THANK YOU to Bro. and Sis. John Gratto, and Bro. Tony Gratto for making us feel so at home and for taking care of us so well! You are great and enjoyable to be with. Also, all the saints of God....you are wonderful! I enjoyed being with you and also enjoyed the Ladies Session we had with the ladies. Ladies, as you stood and encouraged one another my heart was deeply touched from the love I felt as you spoke to your "sisters". Thank you for making me feel totally comfortable and loved! God bless you all as you see revival on Prince Edward Island!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Prince Edward Island Camp Meeting
We've had a great time being at the Prince Edward Island Camp Meeting again this year. The saints in PEI are so precious and all those we got to meet from other areas of Canada (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia) were great! It is beautiful as you can imagine, and the lifestyle is so "simple". I wish I could pack it all up and bring it home with me. The presence of God was in every service and at times I would just stop and listen as the saints of God sung with all of their hearts. My heart would swell with rejoicing and love for God and His people as I sat in the "sanctuary", which was a tent, thinking about when we all get to Heaven. What a day of rejoicing that will be! From every part of the earth there will be saints who have made it "home" and I'm longing to meet them on streets of gold! I want to say a great big THANK YOU to Bro. and Sis. John Gratto, and Bro. Tony Gratto for making us feel so at home and for taking care of us so well! You are great and enjoyable to be with. Also, all the saints of God....you are wonderful! I enjoyed being with you and also enjoyed the Ladies Session we had with the ladies. Ladies, as you stood and encouraged one another my heart was deeply touched from the love I felt as you spoke to your "sisters". Thank you for making me feel totally comfortable and loved! God bless you all as you see revival on Prince Edward Island!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks really nice! Glad things went well.
Everything looks beautiful, especially the people of God. Glad you all had a great camp-meeting.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
Did you get to meet Nathan and Heather Boyd? (Bro. and Sis. Luke's daughter and son-in-law)
Gene, it is very nice and wonderful!
Ronda, Nathan and Heather were not there, but I did get to visit with the Luke's for a little while. I couldn't believe they knew Daddy, Mother, you and Nathan. It is definitely a SMALL world!
Sis. Elms,
It was great to have you here on the island. I was one who praise sung some of the time and watched the kids haha... When I was able to be in the tent I enjoyed you and your husband very much. Very sorry I wasn't able to be there for all of it or get to speak with you over the weekend. Looking forward to you all coming back sometime!!
Hello Jessica, I'm so glad you wrote! Ya'll did a great job in the Praise Group. We really did enjoy being there in PEI, maybe it won't be too long until we get to visit again. It's one of my favorite plaes to be!! Keep singing!
Post a Comment