Friday, August 31, 2007

Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia

After a couple of days of travel with Bro. Gratto we have arrived back in Halifax and are preparing for the rally tomorrow night and the weekend services. We have seen some gorgeous country on Cape Breton Island. Really, everywhere we go is just unreal! It makes one wonder why God doesn't just take sin and satan out of this world and make this heaven! God really does love us to make this earth so beautiful!

7 comments:

Roxana said...

So beautiful! Now imagine all of that covered in fresh, glistening snow! *sigh* I almost miss living up north.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your photos very much! It makes me want to just click my heals together and be there with you in an instant. And the crabs! Mmmmmm, those are making MY mouth water.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Kevin Hopper said...

We are still praying!! But after looking at the great pictures I think we are along for the ride too! LOL!!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all! We're ready to be home, but have a few more days to enjoy the beauty. Don't you feel sorry for us? LOL!

Kevin, thank you for your continued prayers. My husband did a wonderful job preaching tonight. I'm glad you're enjoying the "ride". :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is awesome. I sure could move there without thinking twice!! It's my dream to go to PEI. Hopefully this next summer I can. We'll be sooooo glad to have you home!!!!!!!!

Janet Anglin

Linda Elms said...

Janet, I'm so happy to hear from you! Yes, it is beautiful and you would enjoy visiting PEI, but you CAN'T move there! LOL! We're looking forward to getting home. Love you!