Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Canada Is Calling

In the morning we will be flying to Halifax, Nova Scotia, spend the night, then drive over to Prince Edward Island for their Camp Meeting. Wendell will be preaching the services and I will speak to the ladies one day. I am looking forward to being with the wonderful people in PEI, again. We were at the PEI Camp Meeting two years ago and had a lovely time. Of course, the scenery is beautiful, so we will be enjoying that also. I am hoping we will have the time to go see "Anne of Green Gables...the Drama" while we are there. We saw it when we were there the last time and it was incredible!! After Camp Meeting on the island we will go to Halifax, Nova Scotia to be with Bro. and Sis. Gratto and their church for a few services. We have never been to this church and we are really looking forward to being with them. For those of you who know Bro. Mean, this is the church he pastored for many years. I remember Bro. and Sis. Mean from childhood, so it will be a privilege being in the church they founded. Please pray for a safe trip and also that the Lord will fill us with His anointing while we minister to the saints in PEI and Halifax. Thank you all in advance and we will be home in a few weeks. I hope to blog while we are in Canada, so keep checking back for more updates.

To Life Tabernacle: I am so homesick to see you all! It seems like it's been "forever". I love you all and will be anxious to be back in church at Life Tabernacle!! Be sure and pray for us...okay? Love you!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We will be praying for ya'll and can't wait to see you when you come home. Have a great time!

Gene Holley said...

Have a wonderful time! I know that God will use the both of you in a mighty way.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Have a great time. The people are wonderful in that part of the country. It's been 30 years too long since we've been there. Sis. Nila and Sis. Charlotte preached the revival in Beaumont when I received the holy ghost in 1955. We preached out there for the Means in the 70's.
Have a great time.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Billy and Michelle! We appreciate the prayers. Be happy to see you all, also!

Gene, thank you! I know you'll be praying for us.

Jerry Ann, ya'll need to visit there again. You would love it and the people would love ya'll! I remember Sis. Charlotte and Sis. Nila coming to Fresno when I was a little girl. I'll never forget it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll will do awesome. Love you and be safe.