Monday, January 15, 2007

Why the Game?

The rate of recognition of a moving symbol plus the hand coordination to tag them is a way to test the coordination of the recognition center(s) of the left (and possibly right) side of the prefrontal lobe.

Note: This is all I know at this point. Thank you Professor H.

9 comments:

Karla said...

Interesting! I don't think my coordination is very good. LOL! Of course, I'm going to blame it on using a laptop with a touchpad and not a mouse! LOL

Gene Holley said...

mmmmm mmmmm uuuuuhhhhh?

Tammy Bryant said...

Whatever the best excuse their is I am going for it too! HA!!!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Ya'll are all so funny! I don't know what the best "excuses" are, but whatever they are I need one! LOL! I think I have to be honest and just say "my brain must not be working with my coordination"! LOL! Of course, I don't play games on the computer, or monitor. The only game I play is Yahtzee on a "travel size". So, there you have it on me. I hope you're not TOO disappointed!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Since there's nobody who can tell me what a good score might be, I did awesome!!! I finished in 54 seconds. Thanks Mom for brain meltdown. I did great on the game, but I couldn't function after playing it! (lol)

Linda Elms said...

LOL!! Jonathan, you're so funny! Hope your brain starts working SOON! Glad you wrote in!

Tammy Bryant said...

This is hilarious. Talk about your pandemic. All over a "game". HA!!!
By the way, Howie scored 121 after the 3rd time.

Anonymous said...

You do realize that the older you get, the lower your reaction times become which I am sure is why some scores are higher than they should be :)

I will stick with that excuse anyway!

Linda Elms said...

Who said ANYTHING about AGE? You must be the only one getting OLD! LOL!! Glad you've been playing! It keeps you YOUNG!