Three Days!
I wonder....just wonder?
I wonder....just wonder?
Since writing this post, I've been asked some questions. I'm sorry some of you do not have any idea WHY I wouldn't know what the baby is.
1. Andrew and Mandy had this CRAZY idea they wouldn't find out. (really Mandy left it up to Andrew and, MY SON decided this) How could he do such a thing?
2. Mandy went in for her appointment and told the technician to NOT tell them what the baby is.
3. When the tech was doing the sonogram she said, "Ok, if you don't want to know you better turn your head and close your eyes, and they DID! Mandy said, "it was one of the hardest things I've ever done."
4. They then asked the technician to "write the gender on a piece of paper and put it in a SEALED envelope". She did and they took it home and HAVE NOT looked at it!
5. So, in all this huge world, there are only THREE individuals who know what we are going to have, and none of them are family or friends. (the technician and two others in the same office are the only ones who know - not Sharon B. - who works with these wonderful people and is very close to our family)
6. We have bribed with money to try and find out, but to no avail!
7. Everyone has been guessing and "prophesying" but the fact still remains that there is a "mystery envelope" someplace in Andrew and Mandy's house that could tell us what we want to know, but it remains HIDDEN!
Now, you have it. This is why we do not know what the "gender of our grand-baby is"! But, it really is FUN waiting......
1. Andrew and Mandy had this CRAZY idea they wouldn't find out. (really Mandy left it up to Andrew and, MY SON decided this) How could he do such a thing?
2. Mandy went in for her appointment and told the technician to NOT tell them what the baby is.
3. When the tech was doing the sonogram she said, "Ok, if you don't want to know you better turn your head and close your eyes, and they DID! Mandy said, "it was one of the hardest things I've ever done."
4. They then asked the technician to "write the gender on a piece of paper and put it in a SEALED envelope". She did and they took it home and HAVE NOT looked at it!
5. So, in all this huge world, there are only THREE individuals who know what we are going to have, and none of them are family or friends. (the technician and two others in the same office are the only ones who know - not Sharon B. - who works with these wonderful people and is very close to our family)
6. We have bribed with money to try and find out, but to no avail!
7. Everyone has been guessing and "prophesying" but the fact still remains that there is a "mystery envelope" someplace in Andrew and Mandy's house that could tell us what we want to know, but it remains HIDDEN!
Now, you have it. This is why we do not know what the "gender of our grand-baby is"! But, it really is FUN waiting......
5 comments:
My vote is *BOY*. (I'm partial since I have 2 :D). Does your son and daughter-in-law know what it is and are just keeping it a secret or do they not know either? How fun and exciting to not know! Do you know the exact date because she's being induced? Just curious.
Love ya!
Tena
Tena, I've had only boys also, but I tell you these little grand-daughters know how to steal your heart! I would love to have 4 boys. Boys and men are such neat people, because they are usually so uncomplicated. I will write on the post (3 More Days) about why, ok?
Also Tena, she is having a C-section. That's how we know when she is going to have it. :)
Let's hope the baby shower is AFTER the baby arrives. We would hate to dress a boy in lace or put a girl in Wranglers!
Jana, you're right, for sure! I haven't bought anything for this baby, yet! I have a few things I bought on sale, but I'll have to wait and see if this baby gets them, or someone else's. I will definitely be going shopping the first chance I get!!
Post a Comment