FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!
We'll have our new little sweetheart baby here in just FOUR DAYS!!
I can't wait to know what it is.
What do ya'll think?
We'll have our new little sweetheart baby here in just FOUR DAYS!!
I can't wait to know what it is.
What do ya'll think?
15 comments:
It's a BOY!
Human!
GIRL! :)
I'm gonna vote with my mom and say boy, but please don't tell my dad!!
There's a 50-50 chance it will be a boy!
I'm not going to say, but I do know that the poor thing will be "blogged" before he/she knows what is going on!!!
Whose pregnant?
Klingon.
LOL! Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see! Everyone is so excited! Of course, we wouldn't have had to wait, except for my kids who wouldn't find out! So STUBBORN! LOL! It HAS made it a lot of fun for everyone. Yes, and you can rest assured I will be BLOGGING as soon as I can get it on the computer!
Anyone else want to say what you think our baby will be? I'm listening......
I would love for the Elms to add a baby grandboy to the family - talk about "spoiled rotten". I would hate/love to see it. LOL!
A sweet little girl would be nice too!
Guess what? You have another blog to go to:
http://blessingsfromthebryants.blogspot.com/
You're right! A little boy would be sweet and spoiled rotten, but if a little girl comes along, she'll be spoiled rotten like the rest of them! I'm so excited!
And I thought I stayed up late to blog! Ok, the baby will be a girl...I think...
Sis Elms,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have all my comments set so that I have to "approve" of them before they are published. That is why you couldn't see your popping up!
We love your family and I have heard many many stories of you girls with my dad!
I wish we all lived closer so you could REALLY tell me the stories of Dad. I'm sure I'd love to know them all!
Love ya and keep stopping by!!!
Katie
Oh and my vote is...I hope you have a boy...My little girl is SOMETHING SPECIAL, but WOW..boys just steal a momma's heart..and grandma's too I'm sure!
Love ya and best wishes!
Rebecca, I'm glad you came by. Yes, I'm a night owl for sure. I stopped by your blog. You're doing good.
Katie, I would love being able to just have some time with the family. Living close would be nice. I have the 3 grand-daughters, but a little boy would fit in just fine. Whatever it is won't matter to me. It's just 3 days now! Can't wait!
Post a Comment