I just couldn't resist! This was last Sunday at church. It was Ashlyn Kate's first Sunday and the girls looked beautiful! We are so proud of them and thankful for another little girl to love. My heart is overflowing with love for our FOUR grand-daughters!
8 comments:
Now that is just beautiful. Linda, you and Wendell look great. No wonder those grandbabies are gorgeous.
Ahhh, thank you Jana! That's sweet!
It was just meant to be. There could not be any better people to have four beautiful granddaughters. I know you enjoy them. And who will be the first to try for a grandson? LOL
That's a very nice picture, Sister Elms. I can tell you and your husband enjoy the grandkids.
God bless you,
Carol
Beautiful!!
Thank you Barbara! I'm glad the Lord gave us the girls. I don't know who will have the little boy.:) I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Carol, thank you. We really do enjoy the girls.
Thank you Karla! I knew you would like the picture.
Ahhh...so beautiful (and I'm not just talking about the grandbabies)!
Ronda, well....thank you! You're definitely sweet. You've always said I was the princess, but I don't believe it! I love you!
Carla, thank you. I love you!
Post a Comment