Monday, January 22, 2007

"TEX" the Snowman

I knew Savanna would get dressed in warm clothes and go outside and make a Snowman! I just couldn't see her staying in the house very long. She loves the outdoors and when she saw the snow I could hear her saying, "Can I go outside and make a snowman?" Well, she did and here he is! GOOD JOB, Savanna!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Savanna,I love your snowman he's soooooo cute! When we get more snow I want to make a girl snowman for you to see!

Madison S. said...

Mason says savanna looks pretty and her snowboy is cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sister Elms,

I came over to your site from Ronda Hurst's blog. That is an adorable picture. You have a very nice site here, and I will be coming back to visit.

God bless you,

Carol Connell
www.writeathome.wordpress.com

Jana Allard said...

Awww, that is just darling!

Misty said...

I wish we would have had the snow instead of the ice. I love the snowman!

Linda Elms said...

Alayna, that is so sweet!

Julie, he's so cute!

Carol, thank you for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog and will return again. Bless you!

Jana, thank you!

Misty, I agree. I like snow better than ice, also. Maybe we'll get some snow before winters over.

Anonymous said...

Snow!! We're finally due some in the south of the UK at the end of the week.

GOd bless you this day
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Linda Elms said...

Maria, I hope you get a good snow storm. There's nothing more beautiful than the "white fluffy beauty" of snow covering the earth. Stay warm and be safe!