Sunday, January 14, 2007

Live Webcasts

I thought I would give you all a couple of links to visit tonight while we are having to stay home. I know how all of us would love to be at church tonight, and nothing takes the place of being in our home church, but here are a couple of churches that I "visit" when I am home when it's time for church. You will enjoy them, I'm sure. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Calvary Tabernacle- Indianapolis, IN - their time is one hour later than us, so you will need to log in at 5:30. Go to the menu tab: Calvary Live

The Pentecostals - Alexandria, LA - You will enjoy this service also. It will begin at 6 PM. (our time) Missionary Steve Willoughby is the guest speaker tonight.

Maybe I will see you across the "internet church" tonight. Love you all!

5 comments:

Joseph James said...

One of these days my children and grandchildren will refer to our revival like you do when you talk about the church in California... so, when 'the' revival starts happening, and we are able to pull together the resources, we will have to do webcasts as well for people who get 'iced' in!

Linda Elms said...

I agree! We are in the middle of a great REVIVAL and HARVEST forming! I can't wait to see what God is doing for us and Wichita Falls! Joseph, I have chills thinking about what is happening!

Tammy Bryant said...

AMEN!! You both are stirring my sould and the excitement of what "ALL" the Lord is doing in our revival right here in Wichita
Falls. We are ready and God is willing. Let it begin over and over again and again.

JAMES said...

I just caught the end of the Alexandria service..It felt a lot like Wichita Falls. I am excited about the new web site and hopefully webcasting of our services to the city and world.

Linda Elms said...

I can't wait, James! That will be a wonderful day when we put our services on the web. Our website looks really good and there's a lot happening on it. Sometimes I want to get on the rooftop and yell, "Hey, everybody! Go to Lifetab.org! LOL!