She is as beautiful in person as she is in the picture. I got to hold her for a few minutes this afternoon. She is so sweet. Let's hope she stays that way.
Congratulations to parents and grandparents. She is beautiful. Enjoy, they are little such a short time. Hope you both are feeling better... My love, Jerry Ann
CONGRATS TO ALL THE ELMS CLAN FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. I WAS SO ELATED AND SURPRISED WHEN I RECIEVED THE PHONE CALL THIS MORNING FROM ALAYNA WANTING TO TELL ME ABOUT HER NEW BABY SISTER. WAS GLAD TO SEE HER AT LUNCH TODAY. WE LOVE YA'LL
Bro. Joseph - don't be too excited, she just made it on there. I told her I was disappointed because at 1pm it was not there and I came home just to see it! hehehehehe!
Thank you EVERYONE! You are all so special to me! I just couldn't get here soon enough for everyone....(Joseph and Tammy) Having another beautiful grand-daughter is so overwhelming. I can just see all 4 of them, playing dress up, having their own little hair seminars, (lol) playing church, singing, shouting, and leading the choir! You're all so sweet to us. Thank you for being a part of our lives. Love you all!
I can't see a picture - Boo Hoo. But, congratulations to parents and grandparents. Hope Mommy is feeling well. How exciting that it was a girl! Now, you get MORE grandkids, cuz your sons will keep havin' them 'til they get a boy! :) Yay! God bless you all!
Ronda, I can't wait for you to hold her, also! I'm glad you got to where you could see her. Thank you for the congrats. I will pass it along to Andrew and Mandy. Alayna can't hold her enough. It's so cute!
Brenda, I can hear Savanna saying, AWWWWW. She knows what it's like to have a baby sister. She's a good "big sister"!!
Congratulations, Sis. Elms, on the new granddaughter! She is beautiful! Should the Lord tarry, I hope to experience the joy of grandparenting, but for now....it is granddoggies...*smile* God Bless!!
Jason and Julie, thank you! We will enjoy this one as much as the others, for sure! You just ought to see her!
Jewel, thank you and you just wait! You won't hardly believe how big your heart can get with the love that finds its way there when you have grandchildren! WOW! I know you'll make a wonderful "grandma"! Doesn't that word just sound cozy?
26 comments:
She's beautiful!
GREAT JOB!!
She is beautiful and going to be so much fun!
Some people have all the luck. LOL She is beautiful. Girls are special.
Lynda
Congratulations!
We can't wait to meet her!
Lots of love to you all.
She is as beautiful in person as she is in the picture. I got to hold her for a few minutes this afternoon. She is so sweet. Let's hope she stays that way.
Congratulations to parents and grandparents. She is beautiful.
Enjoy, they are little such a short time. Hope you both are feeling better...
My love,
Jerry Ann
Awwwwwww.... How cute!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!
I was going to be soo upset if you had not blogged her by the time I got home from work. I am happy to see you didn't let me down! lol
CONGRATS TO ALL THE ELMS CLAN FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. I WAS SO ELATED AND SURPRISED WHEN I RECIEVED THE PHONE CALL THIS MORNING FROM ALAYNA WANTING TO TELL ME ABOUT HER NEW BABY SISTER. WAS GLAD TO SEE HER AT LUNCH TODAY. WE LOVE YA'LL
Bro. Joseph - don't be too excited, she just made it on there. I told her I was disappointed because at 1pm it was not there and I came home just to see it! hehehehehe!
Thank you EVERYONE! You are all so special to me! I just couldn't get here soon enough for everyone....(Joseph and Tammy) Having another beautiful grand-daughter is so overwhelming. I can just see all 4 of them, playing dress up, having their own little hair seminars, (lol) playing church, singing, shouting, and leading the choir! You're all so sweet to us. Thank you for being a part of our lives. Love you all!
Congratulations Sister Elms. She really is beautiful.
Another cute girl! Glad that all is well. Congratulations.
congratulations
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! The little princess will soon be having tea parties, dressing up, and telling the enitre royal court what to do. CONGRATULATIONS!
Aww Alayna is going to have so much fun!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
I can't see a picture - Boo Hoo. But, congratulations to parents and grandparents. Hope Mommy is feeling well. How exciting that it was a girl! Now, you get MORE grandkids, cuz your sons will keep havin' them 'til they get a boy! :) Yay! God bless you all!
Thank you, Tena! Maybe you've got it all figured out. You might be right. LOL!
Congratulations to parents and GRANDparents! Girls are really special (I suppose boys are too, but I am partial to girls - I wonder why?). Love you!
ALL SAVANNA COULD SAY WAS AAAAWWWW.SHE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER.
Carla, thank you! They are so special to us.
Ronda, I can't wait for you to hold her, also! I'm glad you got to where you could see her. Thank you for the congrats. I will pass it along to Andrew and Mandy. Alayna can't hold her enough. It's so cute!
Brenda, I can hear Savanna saying, AWWWWW. She knows what it's like to have a baby sister. She's a good "big sister"!!
What a wonderful time. Sis Elms, you and Bro Elms are such wonderful grandparents! I know you will both enjoy this beautiful new baby girl.
Congratulations, Sis. Elms, on the new granddaughter! She is beautiful! Should the Lord tarry, I hope to experience the joy of grandparenting, but for now....it is granddoggies...*smile* God Bless!!
Jason and Julie, thank you! We will enjoy this one as much as the others, for sure! You just ought to see her!
Jewel, thank you and you just wait! You won't hardly believe how big your heart can get with the love that finds its way there when you have grandchildren! WOW! I know you'll make a wonderful "grandma"! Doesn't that word just sound cozy?
Post a Comment