Sunday, January 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLET

TWO YEARS OLD! It seems like these two years have flown by. You are a living doll!
Scarlet, Mimi and Papa "love you so much we can't stand it". You are our little sweetheart and we love watching you grow up.
We called and talked to her and sung her "Happy Birthday" and she was so happy!
"Big sister, Savanna" is so proud of you!


Note: Thank you Jonathan and Brenda for sending us pictures so we could have a little bit of "birthday" with Scarlet.

6 comments:

JAMES said...

Happy Birthday Scarlet..We love you.

Tammy Bryant said...

Happy Birthday Scarlet! I remember 2 years ago and the weather was quite interesting for the "quick" drive home to see your new baby.
Time flies especially when your babies are growing.
I am so glad they sent pictures too!

Karla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLET!! WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!
UNCLE GENE & AUNT KARLA

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP.WE'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN. GOD GAVE US TWO GOOD, LOVING LITTLE GIRLS.WE'RE TRULY BLESSED.

Linda Elms said...

I know Brenda! I wish I could keep them little for a long time, but it just doesn't happen. They are definitely "sweethearts"!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scarlet
We love you so much and wish we could have been together to celebrate this special day!

Love,
Uncle Andrew, Aunt Mandy,
Alayna & Ashlyn