Here's you a little
"game" to get your brain working this morning. I received this from a friend, so I thought I would pass it along for the fun. After you play the game let me know what your score is. I played it, but my brain was still asleep, since I woke up at 3:40 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I think I'm in a zombie state by now. LOL! This has something to do with "right or left side of brain". Professor Hallford, maybe you could give us some understanding into this.
30 comments:
Ok did the game.45 sec You didn't post your score
Good Morning! My score and get a great laugh at this! 97! I did not know what to do at first, I just sat there. LOL!!! I think I can do it faster with a real mouse - I will try it later.
I gave it a shot as well. 84 secs the 1st time and 71 secs the last time. That was enough for me.
38 seconds. That will get your eyes opened quickly.
48 seconds! Pop those eyes around!! LOL.
Oh well!!
Jody, you're right! I didn't post my score the first time, because I didn't think my brain was AWAKE, after not sleeping most of the night! LOL! My first score was 95, and immediately following 93. I was like Tammy...I didn't know what to do at first! LOL!! I just sat and looked at it and then figured it out. I don't think my left brain OR right brain is working! LOL! (I'm with you Tammy) What can we say?
84 sec. then 63 sec.
Sis. Elms, the things we have in common are definitely laughable! I love it!
One last time got me 57 seconds.
My brain must be waking up a little at a time! LOL! My new scores: 88, 78, 68! Is that better?
My first score was over 100 because I didn't know what to do. My second score was 66.
When I clicked on it I didn't know what I was going to do. First score : 77 Played right after and got a 36.
Loved it!
*grin*
PRETTY COOL. 41 SECS. WILL TRY TO DO BETTER. SLIPPERY LITTLE SUCKERS THOUGH
first try was an 82 second try 47 Like you I wasn't sure what to do I chased the 33 until a few numbers started popping.LOL lots of fun
I haven't used a "mouse" yet. I've used just the "touch pad" on my computer. Does that make any difference?
I am sure it does, at least I am making myself believe it does. I will eventually try it in the office to see the "truth".
This game has obviously gotten the "best" of us bloggers.
i got a 67 then two 57's i guess i'm about average
I got 73 73 63 but all three times my son was pulling on my hand wanting to play. My husband got 33. This was fun. I am glad you posted it. I love games like this!
My scores were 77, 48, 36, 34. I have been played it a few more times and am consistently between 34 and 38 each time.
Ya'll keep on! You're doing good! This is fun! I may try again later.
I'm doing BETTER! 53!!!!! LOL!
My scores today: 54, 57, 79, 55
Good job, Ashley! Glad you did better today.
i tried it a few more times and ogt down to 31 secoinds!!!!!!!!!!!! and i figured out a trick!
This is getting more fun all the time! Alright Kristopher....what's your trick? I think I might know it.
73 the second time and I know a trick, too! :)
Good for you Tena! Keep working at it! Secrets are fun to have! LOL!
well two! lol
1.) At the beggining if you hoold the mouse n the middle you can get a lot of them really fast, i get about 7 or 8 rite away!
2.) instead of just moving the mouse over the number, click it. it goes faster.
Also after a little bit of time if you can't find a number just look on the outside edges, thats where it will most likely be!
lol this is very fun!
Ok, Kristopher! I'm going to try it again. But, I think I'll also use a mouse. I haven't used one yet! I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's been a lot of fun! I don't know that we're finished with the game, yet. How about it everyone? What's some of your new scores?
Post a Comment