I woke up this morning thinking about "friends". When we were at the hospital awaiting our new grandbaby to be born there were several who stopped by to "wait" with us.
Rita stayed by the nursery window,
while Sharon, Carmen, and I waited down the hall! Brenda kept pacing back and forth, from the nursery to the corner, and others stood around just having fun.
I'm thankful for friends and family that make life FUN! You are all wonderful!Note: There were others who were there, but I didn't get a picture of them. I only got the back of Carmen's head! LOL I wasn't nervous or anything....was I? Paula also dropped by until she had to go to work. Anyone else that showed up and I haven't mentioned you...well, you just have to be in my place to realize how "crazy" a Mimi is while all of this is going on. I really do love you!!!! James stopped by on his lunch hour to see the baby and to see how Andrew, Mandy and Alayna were doing. I know everyone would have been there if they could have been. Heaven will be a wonderful place! Then we'll be together forever.
3 comments:
Friends being there probably made the time go by faster. (if anything could) What an exciting day.
Excellent friends! I am glad all went well that day. Looking forward to watching her grow in the church.
I can't wait to squeeze her cheeks!
It is wonderful having freinds that are there for every part of your life.
Post a Comment